Designed by Veethemes.com

Alexey Steele


I showed up at Alexey Steele's studio today and the lighting from the sky lights danced around his warehouse. I felt as if I had transformed back into the 1500's: giant Renaissance paintings hung everywhere with a modern day twist, busts scattered on tables and shelves, a couch for his subject matters, a wall filled with art books, and this was just the tip of the iceberg.

I was introduced to him through a family friend, and when I looked him up, I knew I had to photograph him. He looks like a modern day Leondardo Da Vinci from the images on his website. Alexey travels all around the world painting, he was an honorary guest this week at a city in Macedonia and was suppose to give a speech, but had other work he had to attend to!

Take a look at his art work:

http://www.alexeysteele.com/index.php


Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment