Designed by Veethemes.com

First Book Autographs!



In the mail yesterday I received 700 book plates to be signed and shipped back to Welcome Books! I sat here this morning and signed all 700! The signed book plates go to anyone that buys directly from Welcome Books. Hopefully, if you are reading this, you will get one of them. If not, I will be happy to sign a copy for you. My girlfriend said she had to take photos of me signing the plates, and I had to post them online. She said if I did not let her take photos of me and blog about it, I would have to clean the shower floor. I decided it would be a good idea to do what she said. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. the shower floor still needs cleaning. love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it from me,the Arbuthnot's hate cleaning the grout so most likely you will be working on it anyway! I can't wait to get one of your books!! I am so happy for you.

    Serena Arbuthnot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard a toothbrush works well...JK!! Congrats Tom, we are so proud!! xoxo Mary & Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, the next step - such an exciting process. Enjoy every minute and let Alison take as many pictures as she wants.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Dawneen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Tom! Shower floor or no, it's a momentous occasion. I'm very proud of you! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tom,
    What an extraordinary adventure it has been and will be, from idea to exquisite book. Congrats! You have touched the lives of many.
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete