Designed by Veethemes.com

Mrs. B's


I met the owner of Ms. B's Soul Food Restaurant a few weeks ago on a shoot. I mentioned to her I was looking to photograph older women in their Sunday's best, and Ms. B said she has lots of women at her place on Sunday's and to come for a visit. So, I went to Ms. B's and set up my lights behind her restaurant and waited for elderly women coming from church to photograph. For the three hours I was there, I was only able to photograph 3 women. They all thought I was a little strange because I was standing in a parking lot, waiting to take their photo! One of the cooks came outside, and I did get a great portrait of him. I feel it is a rather strong image.

1 comment:

  1. It IS a strong photo! Kudos to you for standing in a parking lot for 3 hours, but I am laughing at how the older ladies must have been talking about the strange young man outside once they got sat down in their booths! :D

    ReplyDelete