Designed by Veethemes.com

Erik Huggers Variety Weekly Intel


Here are my recent portraits of Vice President
General Manager of Intel Media,
Erik Huggers for the new "Variety Weekly."  I spent the day taking portraits of Erik all around the Intel office campus. I even got to photograph him on the roof in front of Silicon Valley's largest satellite. The satellite was so big to get the whole structure in the photo including Erik, I had stand so far back you couldn't even identify his face. I had to stick to the closer photographs of Huggers in front of the satellite. My favorite photo is the tight shot on the black background of Erik. The photo has an energy exhibiting Erik's pioneer optimism on media and technology.



1 comment:

  1. At this moment I am going to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming again to read more
    news.

    Feel free to visit my web blog: airplane simulator game

    ReplyDelete